CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

We have a lot of trees on our 2 front acres, which means we have a ton of leaves in the fall. Since we maintain the lawn on that 2 acres, we have to rake the lawn twice a year to get the leaves and pine needles off the grass. It takes forever, but thankfully Jake bought me a pull-behind sweeper for the lawnmower, and I no longer have to rake it by hand, therefore eliminating blisters. Jake rides the mower sweeping and dumping; and I burn the piles, making sure the fire does not get away from us.

Jordan and Jayden raked up a pile of leaves one day and were playing in them. It reminded me of when I was a very little kid, my cousins would rake trails in my greatgrandmas yard and we would play. This also gave me the idea of the pictures for our Christmas Cards this year. Note the chocolate all over Jayden's face.


0 comments: