CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Our First Ever Costume Party

Jake and I were invited to my friend Christina inlaws house for a costume party, and we decided to go. I will have to say, it was a lot of fun. Christina's mother-in-law loves to entertain, and she has this party every year. We have been to their house for Easter and for Cason's first birthday party, and they are wonderful people. We thought for a long time about what to be... have you ever tried to find tasteful costumes for adults? The decision was indians, and my costume was still a little racey for me. I am not used to going out in public with so little on me. I ended up wearing leggings under the dress because I was afraid it was just too short. I think we turned out pretty good, and we won 4th place! Some other friends Mike and Angela Oefinger also came, and we all had a blast. There was a little karaoke, a little dancing, and a whole lot of socializing and laughing. I must say that Cameron really does have a great family. Many thanks to the Burgess' for inviting us into their home and making us so welcome.






Christina always makes their costumes. She made these 2 days before the party. Her baby bump is just starting to show, but I don't think I ever got a good picture of it.


Mike and Angela were trailer trash, LOL. They crack me up, and played up the part well. I could not get over the blacked out teeth - it was weird to look at. I need to get a picture of the real AO (Angela) because she has short curly red/auburn hair in real life, and this looks nothing like her. I almost did not recognize her.



Angela, Christina, and I posing for a pic.

1 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Oh my goodness. These pictures are hysterical. I can't believe that is Angela, ha ha ha. And, a baby bump for Christina? Cool. Tell you congrats. I wanted to thank you for your comment, today. Chris and I actually saw Fireproof on Saturday, which lead to some good communication, and then some not so good communication. Anyway, we are doing okay, it is just a bump in our road. I have not read the Love Dare. I am thinking I will be getting is SOON!. Thanks again!