CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Something about me!

Well, I just decided to put a few pictures of me on here, and say a little bit about me. I often wonder, if I were not listening, how would people describe me. I really have no idea. I think I know how I would like to be described, but who knows if that is how I come across. I am working hard at becoming a softer, kinder, gentler mother and wife with more patience. Having more faith and trust in God, and depending on Him for things is a sought after goal of mine. I am also working on not letting others actions affect me in a negative way.

I am: A God loving Christian woman actively seeking to build this area of my life, BUSY - always, a hard worker, a nurturer and a peace maker, a grouch when I first wake up, a little crazy - in a fun way at times, and did I say busy?

Over the past few years I have worked (sometimes harder than others) at losing weight. I woke up one day, and it hurt to tie my shoes. I thought - OH MY, I have young kids that I have to keep up with, and they need a healthy active mother. So, I made a decision to do it. It is not an easy journey, and I take a detour every now and then, but the overall results are great. I have lost a total of 65lbs, I still have about 20 more to go to get to my goal weight, but I will get there. So, here are a few pictures of me.


I used this picture recently for my Myspace page (yes, I caved in), and have received a lot of compliments


After having kids, losing a lot of hair each time, and it coming back curly, I have not had straight hair in a long time. I recently straighened it, and this is what it looked like. Jamison thought I had a wig on. LOL


I think I meant to download a different picture, but anyway here is Jayden's rabbit.


Jayden and I having a little fun!

1 comments:

Christy said...

Loved the straight hair. You look so young in it. All pictures were wonderful - wish I took such good pictures.