CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Beginning

So, a few friends have inspired me to create a blogspot, really some just want me to get on myspace, but I am going against the grain and doing this instead. So, hang with me while I try to figure this out. This picture of all of us was taken in the Beartooth Mountains in Northern Wyoming on July 4, 2008. We were at over 11,000 feet elevation, and the temperature was in the 40's. My kids were amazed at playing in the snow in July, as this was only their 3rd time to play in the snow, ever! We were on vacation, staying at a friends cabin (thank you Klinette), and none of had been in the shower yet that day. So, we may not look pretty, but we were having a great time.

1 comments:

The San Miguel's said...

Hey Griffin family,
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I can't believe you saw snow in July.