CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jordan Briann Griffin

Jordan is such a beautiful girl, inside and out. She is smart, kind, a worry-wart, and very much her grandma Jenny's girl. She was the first born, and took a beating inutero. The other two bounced on her all the time, while she bounced on my bladder. Jordan, I would describe as a type A personality, always being harder on herself than Jake or I would ever be. Straight A's is what she brings home on her report card. Being an animal lover, she says she wants to do something with them when she grows up. I just hope what she does with them is not bring them to my house. She has her own cat "Ollie", who is a calico. Jordan worries a lot. She worries about everything from storms, her siblings, to being on time. She is very tall, and I wonder if she will keep growing, or be like me an dquit growing in the 5th or 6th grade.




0 comments: